Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Margo primarily represents clients with cases involving:
- Divorce, including complex estate, high-asset cases
- Child Custody (conservatorship, possession, child support)
- Modifications (conservatorship, possession, child support, spousal maintenance)
- Enforcement Actions (parental rights, possession, child support, property division)
- Grandparent, Step-parent, and Non-parent Rights
- Adoption / Step-parent adoptions
- Jury Trials
In addition to litigating cases, she practices Collaborative Law, a solution-oriented alternative to the traditional divorce process.
Margo is also an experienced mediator, providing conflict resolution services to cases involving divorce, modification of parental rights, possession, child support, and enforcement actions.
Margo lives in Round Rock, Texas with her husband and their two children. Outside of the office, she devotes her time to family and her church community.