Serving Williamson County, Travis County and Surrounding Areas


A suit for enforcement may be filed in the court that issued the original divorce decree. Property enforcement allows for clarification, order for delivery of property, contempt and the resolution of other property and financial issues. Spousal maintenance enforcement applies when spousal support is not being paid or when divisions did not happen based on the decree. Possession and access enforcement may be filed when visitation is not being exercised or clarification is needed. Child support enforcement can be filed in response to failure of the obligor to pay support.